Ferro Protocol
Search…
⌃K

FAQ

Wallet Connection

We currently support two wallets - Crypto.com DeFi Wallet and Metamask.
We will be adding more in the future so stay tuned and let us know if you have any suggestions!
Check out our wallet connection guide here.

Swap Tokens

The total transaction fee per swap is 0.04%, which is distributed as follows:
  • LP Provider Rewards 0.02%
  • xFER Buyback 0.016%
  • Treasury/Admin 0.004%
You can check the status of a transaction on Cronoscan. Our Troubleshooting guide may also have a solution for your problem if you're having issues.​
If you're still experiencing issues after checking, drop us a message on Discord or Telegram.

Liquidity Pools

You can stake your LP tokens under the "Pools" page. Check out our guide here.
No, you don’t need to provide all 3 tokens to the 3FER pool. You can provide one of the tokens that composes the pool and still get LP tokens as proof of participation in the liquidity pool.
When you remove liquidity from the 3FER pool, you are still able to choose the output token of your choice - DAI, USDC, USDT, or all 3 tokens.
It is part of the mechanism that only 60% of the $FER rewards will be sent to your wallet immediately. The remaining 40% will be converted into $xFER and locked in our 30-day vault. You may choose to upgrade your vault to a longer locking duration with a higher APR. You can also withdraw $xFER once their respective locking periods have ended.
The $FER reward will stay on the protocol instead of your wallet. You can choose to harvest anytime you want.
However, each time you harvest, only 60% of the $FER rewards will be sent to your wallet immediately. The remaining 40% of the $FER rewards will be automatically converted into $xFER and locked for 30 days in our vault. You can choose to upgrade your vault settings to a longer locking duration with a higher APR to boost your rewards. Once the locking period ends, you will be able to convert $xFER back to $FER or further lock in our vaults.

New Liquidity Pool - 2FER Pool

The swapping will be done via auto-routing from the available pools to provide the best price for you.
You can check the $FER rewards per day for each pool here: https://ferroprotocol.com/#/pools
As a stableswap AMM, we perform deep and thorough due diligence on all the underlying stablecoins before introducing them into the liquidity pools, and we evaluate the basket of stablecoins in the 3FER pool from time to time to ensure that it provides a balance between security and usability.
Consisted of the leading stablecoins on Cronos, 2FER pool will give users enhanced stability and better rates by minimizing the imbalance between the liquidity.

Vaults

Yes. Different harvests will lead to $xFER being locked up in separate vaults with separate locking period end times. They are done in batches.
The new locking period will begin from the day of change.
For example: If you have $xFER initially locked in the 1-month vault and 10 days later you wish to upgrade the vault to 1 year, you will be able to withdraw your $xFER 365 days from now instead of 355 days.

Direct Harvest

Direct harvest is a feature that allows users to harvest their $FER rewards and lock their $FER rewards directly to our $xFER vault with ease, instead of taking the additional steps to stake their $FER for $xFER and lock into a vault. This applies to those who have staked their LP tokens in Pool for $FER rewards, as well as those who have locked $xFER into vaults for extra $FER rewards.
If you have $FER rewards from staked LP in Pools
  • Go to “Pools” > “Stake Liquidity” > “Pending Rewards”
  • It is only available if you are a liquidity provider of the pool and have staked your LP token for additional rewards
  • When you click “Harvest”, you will be prompted to select Harvest Options - whether to harvest straight to your wallet, or stake into a $xFER vault of your choice.
  • Please note that direct harvest is only applicable to 60% of $FER. The remaining 40% will be converted to $xFER and locked into 1-month vault directly
If you have $FER rewards from locked $xFER in Vaults
  • Go to “Stake” > “Vaults” > “Pending Rewards” It is only available if you have locked your $xFER into a vault for additional rewards
  • When you click “Harvest”, you will be prompted to select Harvest Options - whether to harvest straight to your wallet, or stake into a $xFER vault of your choice.
  • Please note that the harvest option is applicable to 100% of $FER rewards harvested from Vaults. This means that
    • By choosing harvest straight to your wallet, 100% of the $FER rewards will be credited to your wallet
    • By choosing direct harvest to a vault, 100% of the $FER rewards will be converted into $xFER and locked into the vault of your choice
    • There will NOT be a 60%/40% split of which 40% is automatically locked into the 1-month vault
Direct harvest is only applicable to the 60% of $FER. You can choose to harvest the 60% of $FER straight to your wallet, or directly to a $xFER vault of your choice. The remaining 40% of the $FER rewards will still be converted into $xFER at the prevailing exchange rate and locked into the 1-month vault without having the option to adjust the locking period.
No. Under the “Rewards” page, if you select “Harvest All”, you will only be prompted to select Harvest Options once and the option you have selected will be applied to the $FER rewards to be harvested from all the pools you’ve participated in.
Example: I have participated in both 2FER and 3FER pool with 100 $FER to be harvested from each pool.
If I select “To My Wallet”, 60% of the $FER rewards from each pool will be harvested to my wallet directly, i.e. 60 $FER from 2FER to wallet and 60 $FER from 3FER to wallet.
If I select “Stake into xFER vault” and choose the 4-year vault, 60% of the $FER rewards from each pool will be harvested and locked into the 4-year vault, i.e. 60 $FER from 2FER to be converted to $xFER at prevailing exchange rate and locked into 4-year vault, and 60 $FER from 3FER to be locked into the 4 year-vault as well.
The remaining 40 $FER from each pool will be converted into $xFER and locked into the 1-month vault directly.
If you wish to select different locking option for the pools you’ve participated in, you can
  1. 1.
    Stay on “Rewards” page and click the “Harvest” button for the individual pools separately
  2. 2.
    Navigate to “Pools” > “Stake Liquidity” > “Pending Rewards”, then click “Harvest” and choose the desired Harvest Option for each of the pool

Tokenomics

$FER has a maximum supply of 5 Billion. Read more about it in our Whitepaper.
You can also track our protocol's statistics on our landing page, or track $FER on Cronoscan here.

LP Tokens

  • Where can I get the token?
    • By providing liquidity to one of the liquidity pools under the “Pool” page
  • What rewards can I get?
    • You will get a cut from the swap fees of the pool in proportion to your share of the pool
    • Swap fee will be distributed to you in the form of LP tokens as they are auto-compounded to your LP token
    • As a result, the value of LP tokens you have will increase, which will change the amount of liquidity you can get back upon withdrawal
  • What can I do with it?
    • Hold the LP tokens and earn swap fee from the liquidity pool Stake your LP tokens and earn $FER based on the pool APR Remove liquidity from the liquidity pool

$FER

  • Where can I get the token?
    • Get LP tokens by providing liquidity and stake your LP tokens for $FER under the “Pools” page
    • Earn extra $FER by staking $FER for $xFER at the prevailing exchange rate at any time under the “Stake FER” page, then boost $FER rewards by locking your $xFER token in vaults under the “xFER Vault” page
    • Convert your unlocked $xFER back to $FER by unstaking $FER under the “Stake FER” page
    • Swap on VVS Finance or purchase on Crypto.com Exchange
  • What rewards can I get?
    • $FER itself is the main reward/incentive token in the protocol
  • What can I do with it?
    • Stake $FER for $xFER to earn extra $FER rewards based on the Staking APR. Locking your $xFER in vaults will boost your rewards based on the Vault APR.
    • Participate in the FER-VVS Farm on VVS Finance for additional rewards

$xFER

  • Where can I get the token?
    • Stake $FER under the “Stake FER” page
    • Stake LP token and harvest $FER rewards under the “Pools” page - 40% of the rewards will be automatically converted into $xFER and locked in our 30-day vault
  • What rewards can I get?
    • $xFER is the yield-bearing token that gives you extra $FER rewards
    • By locking your $xFER into our vaults with different locking periods, you can yield more rewards with higher APRs
  • What can I do with it?
    • Hold $xFER and get extra $FER rewards
    • Lock $xFER into the vault of your choice and boost $FER rewards depending on the locking period and APR
    • Convert your unlocked $xFER back to $FER by unstaking $FER

Protocol Roadmap

You can read more about our Protocol Roadmap here.
It is part of our roadmap to establish a protocol with trustless governance but we aim to stabilize the platform before gradually passing the full governance to the community. Look out for our future announcements!

General

Approve Token Spend Limit
  • This will appear when you interact with the smart contract for the first time and you may need to approve spend limit for multiple tokens depending on the transaction
Transaction Approval
  • This approval is applicable to transactions such as swapping tokens, adding/removing liquidity, and depositing tokens.
APR will depend on the price of $FER and will fluctuate according to the $FER price discovery and total TVL within the pool.
APR may significantly drop when there are more users staking their LP tokens, as the $FER rewards will be shared among more users. However, as more users come and swap using the protocol, protocol revenue will increase, part of which will be distributed to users holding LP tokens of the pool, resulting in a higher APR.

I can't find an answer to my question. Where do I find an answer?

Consult our troubleshooting guide first. If the issue still persists or there are no resolution steps in the troubleshooting guide, drop us a message on Discord or Telegram.